Is CBD Hemp Oil the Answer to Perfect Health?
Because of all of the great stories out there that show how CBD Hemp oil is helping lots and lots of people with hard health problems we can honestly say that YES. CBD Hemp Oil is indeed one of the answers to perfect health.
Let’s see what makes it so perfect for the human body…
We Live in a World Ruled by Disease
It’s become a place where the pharmaceutical industry loses many battles with disease. It makes profits, but fails to help.
Eventually, everyone is out for themselves.
What can you do for yourself? How can you make yourself healthy and improve the quality of your life?
Nature reaches out to us, offering us solutions. One of those solutions is CBD hemp oil.
And let’s get one thing straight – it is not a recreational drug. Don’t be misguided by the popular misconception that anything connected to hemp will make you high. Read on and find out everything you need to know about this amazing medicinal oil and how it can help you become and stay healthy.
What is CBD?
CBD or Cannabidiol is the non-psychoactive component in cannabis.
It is one of over 85 cannabinoid found in cannabis. It accounts for up to 40% of the plant’s extract. Research shows that CBD has a much wider scope of potential medical powers than THC.
THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is the main psychoactive component – the one that gives the high – and almost every product based on high levels of THC is illegal. Unless you’re a medical marijuana patient. But that’s another story.
The fact that CBD is legally way less controversial has allowed researchers to do their jobs.
Research shows that CBD controls and reduces the psychoactive effect of THC.
People who are uncomfortable with the high of THC prefer the CBD hemp oil to THC-based oils.
CBD hemp oil has the following properties:
How CBD Works
As it turns out, our body has it’s own so called endocannabinoid system receptors which bind with THC (CB1 and CB2 receptor) but latest research shows that CBD doesn’t bind to those same receptors.
Here’s how CBD works in our brain:
- CBD binds other receptors in our body which enables its medicinal effects.
There are a couple of G-protein receptors in the central and peripheral nervous systems that interact with CBD.
- CBD indirectly stimulates cannabinoid signaling by suppressing the enzyme fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) – the enzyme that breaks down anandamide, the first endocannabinoid discovered in the mammalian brain in 1992.
- Also, there is the TRPV-1 that reacts to CBD, the receptor which mediates pain perception, inflamation and body temperature.
- Studies show that CBD functions as an antagonist that blocks, or deactivates, another G protein-coupled receptor known as GPR55. According to 2010 study by researchers at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Shanghai, this receptor is expressed in various types of cancer. CBD is a GPR55 antagonist, which means it can be very successful in treating cancers.
- CBD also exerts an anti-cancer effect by activating PPARs [peroxisome proliferator activated receptors] that are located on the surface of the cell’s nucleus. That’s how it shows an ability to induce tumor regression in human lung cancer cell lines.
- PPAR-gamma activation impaires a key molecule linked to the development of Alzheimer’s disease. This is one of the reasons why cannabidiol, a PPAR-gamma agonist, may be a useful remedy for Alzheimer’s patients.
- PPAR receptors also regulate genes that are involved in metabolic functions. Diabetics may benefit from a CBD-rich treatment.
- CBD’s enzyme-mediated activation of the PPAR-alpha receptor may have antipsychotic effects. Mutations in the gene encoding PPAR-alpha are linked to schizophrenia. PPAR-alpha activation is both anti-inflammatory and can decrease dopamine release, thereby minimizing schizophrenic symptoms.
- The Adenosine Receptor – antianxiety prorerties of CBD may have something to do with its binding to this A2A receptor which is a very important brain receptor. It regulates the release of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and glutamate.
- The family of 5-HT receptors plays a big role in anxiety. These receptors bind to CBD and when activated by it, it results with an anti-depressant effect. These receptors also work in processes such as anxiety, addiction, appetite, sleep, pain perception, nausea, vomiting etc.
Even though CBD has been long known to have extremely good effects on various medical conditions, it got national attention with the 2013 CNN Special Documentary with dr. Sanjay Gupta. Dr. Sanjay Gupta tells the story of 5-year-old Charlotte Figi who suffered from the rare form of Epilepsy – Dravet’s syndrome.
The girl’s condition improved significantly. Charlotte started living a normal life after oral ingestion of CBD-rich extract: from 300 epileptic seizures a week she improved to only one seizure a week!
Ever since, CBD has an excellent reputation and all CBD-based medicine products got the popularity they deserved for their effectiveness.
Charlotte’s Web is a cannabis extract named after the 5-year-old Charlotte Figi.
This product contains low THC levels and high CBD levels. It was developed in 2011 by the Stanley brothers (Joel, Jesse, Jon, Jordan, Jared and Josh) in Colorado. They crossbred a strain of marijuana with industrial hemp and created a variety low in THC and high in CBD. Traditional marijuana users didn’t like it because it failed to give them the expected “high”.
The Stanley brothers, Paige Figi and Heather Jackson set up a non-profit organization The Realm of Caring in Colorado. It conducts and funds cannabis research for medical purposes. They offer research, education and advocacy for those who seek help and the truth about cannabis.
Here’s the CNN Special Documentary:
Interesting Facts about the Hemp Plant
Hemp is one of the oldest plants known to man. It dates from 8.000 BC and it commonly refers to the industrial varieties of Cannabis plant and its products: fiber, oil and seed.
Apart from its medicinal use, hemp has an industrial one as well.
Throughout history, it is known to be contained in:
- hemp oil
- CBD hemp oil
- fuel and more.
Hemp plant is easy to grow and it actually improves the soil in which it grows. It grows very quickly and it can grow up to five meters. It has very versatile fiber because of the high amount of cellulose. It basically makes everything stronger and better, which is why it has so many industrial applications.
A lot of countries grow hemp to improve their economies. Major producers include Canada, France, China and Europe.
Hemp Plant in Europe
At the 11th International Conference of the European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA) which was held in Germany in 2014, 200 experts from all around the world presented facts about this amazing plant and its powers.
Apart from its industrial applications, hemp was also discussed in terms of medicine. Namely, scientists and researchers introduced and discussed the potential medicinal use of CBD contained in industrial hemp.
In case you want to make sure, use the Global Drug Reference Online search engine to check the legallity of any substance in every country.
Is Hemp legal to grow?
Yes, cultivation of hemp for commercial, research or pilot programs is legal in 28 states in the US.
It’s also legal in most of the countries worldwide since it has become clear that it is not a drug, but has incredible industrial as well as medicinal properties.
Is CBD Hemp Oil legal?
CBD Hemp oil is considered a nutritional supplement and is legal as long as it does not contain THC levels above 0.2 percent.
It’s legal in every country where industrial hemp is cultivated legally for commercial, research or pilot programs.
I also have to stress that it is safe for consumption and it doesn’t have any known side effects.
How is CBD Hemp Oil made?
CBD oil can be extracted in three ways:
1. Super or Sub-critical CO2 method
This is extracting oil in high pressure and low temperature. CO2 is pushed through the plant and the result is CBD in its purest form. It is considered as the best and safest method, the extracted CBD-rich hemp oil has clean taste because the green chlorophyll is removed during the extraction. This method is more expensive than the alternatives and requires expensive equipment.
2. Solvent extraction method
CBD hemp oil is extracted by so called Rectified spirit (also known as neutral spirit, rectified alcohol, or ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin). With this method it’s super important to use only highly concentrated ethanol which has been purified by means of repeated distillation.
Neutral spirits can be produced from grain, grapes, sugar beets, sugarcane, or other fermented plant material.
3. Oil method or Carrier Oil Extraction
A popular method based on extraction by a carrier oil, usually olive oil. It is save and there is no unwanted, harmful residue in the extracted oil. There’s just one downside to this method: carrier oils have a short shelf life. Therefore, CBD hemp oil made in this way should be stored in smaller amounts and ingested orally.
CBD Hemp Oil Benefits – How can it help you?
|MEDICINAL PROPERTIES OF CBD OIL||EFFECTS|
|Anti-ematic||Reduces nausea and vomiting|
|Anti-convulsant||Surpresses seizure activity|
|Anti-prychotic||Combats psychosis disorders|
|Anti-inflammatory||Combats inflammatory disorders|
|Anti-oxidant||Combats neurodegenerative disorders|
|Anti-tumoral / Anti-cancer||Combats tumor and cancer cells|
|Anxiolytic / Anti-depressant||Combats anxiety and depression disorders|
As soon as you realize that you are responsible for your own well-being and you deserve a good, healthy life, you should definitely try CBD Hemp Oil. You’ll discover that it can do miracles for you. There are so many ways in which it has already proved to be effective and many more are yet to be proven.
Here are some of the effects of CBD hemp oil explained in more detail:
- Anxiety and stress
Endocannabinoids (ECS) are chemical compounds that play a key role in memory, mood, brain reward systems, drug addiction, and energy balance. They are activated by the same receptors as CBD. Research shows the benefits of the ECS system in fighting depression, anxiety, increasing appetite, and creating feelings of well-being. CBD naturally acts on the ECS system’s signals to increase receptor function and flow.
- Anti-Inflammatory and pain-relief effects
The extent to which this oil can help with inflammation, starting from joint pain to irritable bowel syndrome to diabetic retinopathy, are absolutely astonishing! CBD hemp oil is much more powerful than many of the commonly recommend natural remedies for inflammation.
- Reduction of seizures
Cannabis was first used to treat epilepsy back in 1800 B.C.E. In 2014 the FDA moved forward with allowing the drug Epidiolex, a 99% oil-based extract of CBD for fighting childhood epilepsy. Results showed that there was a 54% decrease in seizures in 137 people who were on Epidiolex for 12 weeks. Those tested had no success with any prior treatment, and of the 25 patients who had Dravet syndrome, there was a 63% decrease in seizures over the course of three months.
- Increases appetite
With patients who undergo chemotherapy, one of the biggest problems they face is loss of appetite. CBD hemp oil can help them regain their appetite. Medication, illnesses, and mental reaction to illnesses causes loss of appetite. Throughout history, CBD has shown itself to encourage appetite. Proper nourishment means a lot for people who fight with difficult diseases and conditions.
- Anti-Psychotic Effects
Research suggests that CBD is able to prevent psychotic episodes that are usually associated with THC. Research shows that CBD may be able to provide therapeutic relief in various forms of psychosis, with schizophrenia being the most prominent. CBD has reportedly been shown to treat schizophrenia with little side effects. The other drugs used for treating this disease have many side-effects.
- Anti-Cancer Properties
Anti-Cancer study from 2013 showed that CBD was able to trigger necessary apoptosis and autophagy in cancer cells. Scientists from the study were able to attack breast cancer cells and inhibit further cancer cell growth. There have also been reports of parents who provide CBD to their children in oredr to achieve cancer remission.
CBD hemp oil can also provide antibacterial protection for the body. CBD has been used as a treatment for tuberculosis and other diseases since 1950. It is also able to fight forms of staphylococci and streptococci infections which many modern antibiotics are unable to. With the overuse of antibiotics today, bacteria begin to evolve and become very reisstant to prescribed antibiotics – CBD’s antibacterial properties can come in handy.
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
These disorders can be caused by inflammation of the brain, and as CBD can reduce inflammation, it can reportedly help with the following disoireds: Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, and MS all lead to degeneration of the brain. However, use of CBD can increase activity in the ECS system and lower the risk of common neurological diseases.
It also works for:
- Balancing Hormones
- WeightAntibiotic-resistant infections
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Vascular and muscle relaxing
Dosage – How much CBD Hemp Oil Should You Take?
Considering all the different ways in which CBD hemp oil works, it is very hard to set one standard dosage for every disease and every person. You need to have all the criteria in mind.
Dosage depends on:
- Kind of disease or condition
- Severity of the disease or the condition
- Progression of the disease of the disease or the condition
- Body weight
It also matters that CBD hemp oil comes in various forms and concentrations, including:
- Liquid oil
- Oil in the form of a thick paste (aka CBD Extract)
- Oil in capsules
- Drops or sprays
- Salves for topical use
- CBD vapor
- CBD in Chocolates, candies, gums, etc…
Recommended dosage for an adult person of average height and weight male or female:
- for light issues like high blood pressure: 3 drops in the morning and 5 drops before sleep
- for issues like diabetes, asthma, etc: 5 drops in the morning, 5 drops at lunch and 10 drops before sleep
- for hard issues like cancer: 10 drops in the morning, 10 drops at lunch and 20 drops before sleep
CBD Hemp Oil – Give it a chance, give yourself a chance
After everything you’ve learned about this amazing, life-changing CBD hemp oil, I believe you’ll give it a try.
If you suffer from an aggressive disease which consumes all your life energy, the oil will help you regain control of your own destiny.
If you are healthy and want to stay that way, the oil will make sure you do by protecting every healthy cell in your body. By trying CBD hemp oil you have nothing to lose and so much to gain!