The absolute No 1 Biohack To Improve Your Health in 5 minutes, and you don’t need extra money or even time, and anyone can do it. I know you’ll be shocked by the simplicity of this.
I call it: Breathe More Than You Need
So, let me explain this “Breathe More Than You Need” exercise so you’ll understand just how powerful and profound this Biohack really is:
Breathing is probably the fastest and the most powerful way to detox. But we never really do more breathing than we need to. Think about it. You are constantly breathing at the minimum necessary level. If you do something physical like physical work of exercise than your body needs more oxygen, so you breathe deeper and faster. But it’s only as much as you need and no more. So when you slow down your physical activity, your breathing also slows down.
Sure you might take an occasional deep breath or two,… but that’s it.
What you should learn to do is “Breathe More Than You Need” a few times a day.
And you can do this by taking just a few deep breaths waiting in your car for the light to turn green. Or you could do 15 or 20 deep breaths watching TV.
Or you could do a full 5-minute breathing routine,.. and I’ll tell you about the best and easiest breathing routine at the end of this video.
To Biohack is Playing it Smart
So what will happen if you practice “Breathe More Than You Need”?
Your body will become oxygenated and oxygen will go farther and deeper throughout your body than what it’s used to. This will detox your body and reduce a lot of inflammation present in your body.
But let’s look at what the benefits of deep breathing are:
- It reduces inflammation
- Deep breathing is a natural painkiller
- It calms your body and your mind
- It drastically improves blood flow
- You get a boost of energy
- It also improves posture
- It’s a powerful and super fast way to detox
- It stimulates our lymphatic system
- Deep breathing also improves digestion, the Respiratory System, and the Cardiovascular System
- It can also dramatically reduce your stress levels.
- Deep Breathing also Massages Your Organs:
The movements of the diaphragm during the deep breathing exercise massages the stomach, small intestine, liver, and pancreas. The upper movement of the diaphragm also massages the heart.
You see the systematic daily practice of deep Breathing or a “Breathe More Than You Need” routine will have a huge positive effect on the health of your body and your mind.
It’s the simplest Biohack that takes almost no effort because you have the opportunity to take a few deep breaths like 100 times a day. Whenever you are waiting on something,.. like a coffee machine to get that coffee ready for your,.. you have a few seconds and you can take a few deep breaths. You just have to remember to do it,.. and after a week or so it will become automatic.
There are other Natural things you can and really should do to have your body and mind finction at an optimal level. Let me just list a few to get you started:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Excercise daily
- Take some natural suplements
- Get enough rest
Now to the last part – what would the full 5-minute breathing routine be:
I think the best and the simplest is certainly the Wim Hof Breathing method.
Wim Hof is a dutch guy who promotes deep breathing and cold therapy. And his method truly makes wonders.
The basic Wim Hof Breathing exercise is taking 30 deep breaths, pausing and doing that 3 times.
Let me break it down to precise steps:
– First, get yourself comfortable. Lie down on the couch or a cozy, laid back chair.
– Start taking a deep breath in, trying to inhale as much air as you can,… and letting go. No need to exhale all the way,.. you just let go or kinda relax your breath out.
– Breath fully in and let go.
– You do that 30 times.
– For the last breath, you exhale all the out and then hold for as long as it’s comfortable than you breathe fully in and hold for 10-15 seconds.
And that’s one round. Then you start with round 2 and then round 3.
That’s it, that’s the basic Wim Hof breathing exercise.
And that truly is the absolute #1 Biohack To Improve Your Health in just 5 minutes.