When it comes to doing the right thing Emma Cohen is certainly marching in those front lines. She is a nurse in a Cannabis Clinic in Sydney Australia and currently, cannabis is still illegal in Australia. You have to admire the courage! The 5700+ Cannabis Patients Experience give Emma an inside that is hard to challenge.
I have been lucky to do an interview with her.
5700+ Cannabis Patients Experience – VIDEO:
5700+ Cannabis Patients Experience from a Clinic in Sydney Australia gives Emma Cohen a unique look into what natural treatment works for what ailment.
Summary of the 5700+ Cannabis Patients Experience interview:
- There are more than 1000 conditions that cannabis works on.
- As soon as she started working with Cannabis the healing of her patients was astronomical.
- Pharmaceutical drugs don’t work.
- She has witnessed cannabis helping a 40-week old baby and a 96-year-old lady.
- If you have the option you should grow the plant and make your own medicine.
Life Style Changes:
When you have the 5700+ Cannabis Patients Experience you learn a thing or two that’s not cannabis related. So besides taking cannabis as medicine, you should also try to change your lifestyle. You must add other healthy habits to your lifestyle like:
- Change your nutrition.
- Have your gut and liver work properly and you can only do that with the right nutrition.
- After you get your nutrition right, then also your endocannabinoid system is going to work better.
- A lot of the diseases are actually endocannabinoid deficiency (according to Dr. Ethan Russo, MD).
- You need to detox your body.
- When you take care of the other aspects of your lifestyle and then add cannabis, healing is unbelievably fast.
Simple 3 Steps to Natural Healing:
The “correct” steps we should consider towards fast, natural healing should be:
- Adding good nutrition.
- Helping your body with supplements (like cannabis, iodine, selenium, minerals, oils etc).
Get Rid of the “Stinking Thinking”:
- Build awareness about how the “real world” works > watch the documentary Thrive or visit their website Thrive Movement .
- We are supersaturated with negative, fear-based media that is generating fear in all of us – we got to get rid of it and look beyond.
- Fear is a major driver in “stinking thinking”.
- We have to start to learn to love ourselves.
- We have to learn to feed our body what it needs.
- Get rid of Sugar!
- You have to declutter your environment. Learn about Feng-Shui (1).
- Live a purposeful life – having a reason to wake up every morning is vital to humanity.
- Educate yourself.
Take Care of Your Body:
- We have to exercise. Our body needs to move.
- Blood and oxygen get around our body by movement.
- Lymph gets pump around by movement.
- What is good and even great for your body specifically is intermittent training aka High-intensity interval training – HIIT (2).
- Taking a cold shower is also fantastic for your body.
- Look into “Carbon C60” molecule – it’s a molecule that acts as a super antioxidant, up to 172 times more powerful than Vitamin C. Studies show the link between C60 and it’s ability to help remove toxins and free radicals, allowing cells to heal naturally.
- Your whole body regenerates in about 7 years. So you have it within you to rebuild your own body.
Make Sure You Supplement Your Diet
Cannabis Patients Experience also gave Emma a lot of insight into what diet changes are vital besides detoxing:
- Eat good organic food.
- You need to feed your body with supplements like iodine, selenium, and minerals – most of us don’t eat enough good quality salt.
- All our minerals come in salt form so we need salt. But you need good quality salt (like Himalayan salt).
- We also need oils (good quality oils like olive oil, coconut salt, etc).
- IV Vitamin C (intravenous Vitamin C) is great if you need to treat something fatal like cancer! If not, you still need to take 2-4 grams of Vitamin C per day.
- Our body does not produce Vitamin C so we need to supplement it.
- Cannabis should be the first go to natural medicine you start with since it balances you.
General Thoughts and Observations
- With cancer, 9 times out of 10 is not cancer that kills you but the Pharmaceutical treatment (chemo, radiation).
- Sometimes people do not really want to get better – witch one are you??
- If you want your doctor to heal you, then you are not going to get better.
- If you want to get better than you need to want to heal yourself!
So there you go,.. the above are the main points and key takeaways.
What about you?? Are you educating yourself??